March 5, 2014

New Beginnings Celebration Challenge...Starts Now!


Creative Bug Digital SnapShots 
has launched!!!

We are having a party and you are invited.
Heeelllllllloooooo and welcome to the first ever challenge to take place over here at Creative Bug on the Loose.  We are very excited and so glad that you could join us for our special month long 'New Beginnings Celebration Challenge' starting today.

The theme for this month's challenge is all about CELEBRATION! Check out all the fabulous new images that Naomi has designed specifically for this challenge...

Fabulous aren't they?!  So many great images to help usher in a celebration of some sort.

Well, if you'd like to come join our New Beginnings Celebration Challenge, email me at: CBD_winclaims {at} outlook {dot} com (or by clicking HERE to bring the address up in your email program) with the subject NBCC Image Request and I'll send you a copy of whichever image listed above, that you would like to work with. That is right, you get to choose ANY ONE OF the images above.  Just make sure you use this image in your project to enter the challenge.  I will do my absolute best to mail you the image within 24 hours of request.  The theme is of course 'C E L E B R A T I O N'.  So whether it is a birthday, an anniversary, or another special occasion that you are celebrating, please ensure that the concept of celebrating is evident.

Take a look at what the DT has created to help get your creative juices flowing!  For the challenge start we are going to showcase the first four images found above.  Then during the midway, you'll get to see projects featuring the final four new releases.

First up using Lucy's Big Day, we have...
http://taylormadecards4u.blogspot.ca/

 Next, with Playmate Pablo, we have...
http://crafting-vicky.blogspot.ca/

With, Waddles, we have...
http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/

 Finally, with Bao's Big Accomplishment, we have...
http://judithsadorablecreations.blogspot.ca/
 
 Naomi created a card using each of them!





Hopefully that will help you to get thinking about celebrations!  Clicking on the individual bugs will take you to each DT member's blog to check out the details of their projects.


Challenge Rules

Also, just like in all challenges, there are a few rules to follow:
  • You must follow the theme of Celebration.
  • You must request and use the designated image.  Limit of one image request per person.
  • You are allowed to link up a total of three cards.  Each one must have the designated image and each one must be a different card in a different post.
  • You are welcome to combine your entry with other challenges.
  • Please link your project post to the challenge blog, not your entire blog link.
  • Please include a link back to this blog in your entry post.
  • The challenge will be open just under four weeks and will end at 11:55 p.m. EDT on Monday, March 31st. 

PRIZES!!

Why not help us celebrate the launch of Creative Bug Digital SnapShots by entering this challenge. Not only do you get the image above just for playing along, but there are some fab prizes in store.  Check it out:
  • a grand prize $25.00 GIFT CARD (open to international entries as well) PLUS a GDT spot for an upcoming post
  • a second prize of the remaining 7 new releases (since they will already have one)
  • a third prize package filled with 2 new release images, 2 papers and 2 sentiments
  • a fourth prize of your choice of 5 images from the store 
  • there may even be more goodies available throughout the month so make sure you check back each Wednesday!

Please come grow with us! 

We can't wait to see what you come with using one of these brand new, never released images!

We have lots planned over the next four weeks so please be sure to come back each Wednesday!



 AND






Enter the New Beginnings Celebration Challenge below...

Email Entries:
Diana
Shirley

15 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How exciting!!!!!! Loveeeeeeeee what everyone created!!!!!!!!

Crafty Judith said...

Exciting times folks - been over to your blogs where i can and left some love great work have a great day x

Wendy L said...

I cant get the email link to work. I wanted Waddles to try this challenge with.
xxxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Congrats girls! I can't wait to get started with my creation! Good luck everyone! :) xoxox

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, all of the new images are absolutely adorable!! And the projects showcasing them are fabulous!! I don't work with digis but for you, Naomi, I will give it a shot!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Karen said...

Congratulations, my dear Naomi! Such an exciting time! You and your team did such a spectacular job! My heart is bursting with such joy and love for you... always know how proud I am of you, Naomi! Such beautiful adventures beginning now and even more in your future! :o) I am super swamped with my DTs right now, but I hope you know that my love and heart are always with you!

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

D- said...

YAY!!!
What a fun challenge idea!
Thanks for sharing all your beautiful cards.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such adorable images! The DT did a fabulous job showcasing them. I don't know if I can play along right now with the moving and renovations, but I was wondering if the prizes are random draws or chosen by your DT, just wondering. Looks like a lot of fun and at some point I am hoping to play along :-)

Kate said...

Such fun images! I especially like Pablo. He makes me smile. What a GREAT job by you and the design team too!

Unknown said...

A gorgeous bunch of DT creations, a fab challenge, good to have new ones around and thanks for Lucy...I hope you like what I have done with her.xx

ike said...

Oh, these are soooo cooooool !!! Am emailing right now so I can join in :-D xxxxxxxxx

Sherrie K. said...

Wow!!! Naomi, you and your DT did a fabulous job! The digi's are all just adorable! How exciting for you...congratulations and I wish you the best!
Hugs,
Sherrie K

Migdalia said...

Congrats on your new digis!! They
are all ADORABLE! The cards are AMAZING and Totally cute!!!
I love Pablo!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Diana said...

They are all so cute. I just mailed you mine.
Ike your is a hoot.LOL

MonkingsMusings said...

As much as I have wanted to play along this month my printer hasn't liked me. So until it fixed I can't make any hybrid cards. :(

FOLD OVER BOX - Video Tutorial and Written Instructions

Hello! Today I am sharing with you how to make a "Fold Over Box",  a tutorial by Liz Walker Combine gift and card in o...

You may also like...